The After School Linky Party Co-Hosts are taking a reprieve during the holiday. But that doesn't mean learning has to stop, right? Good golly, no! We've pooled our great ideas to help you keep the kids' brains and bodies busy during the break.
Our linky party will return on January 6, 2014.
Here are our top social studies posts from 2013. Pin away!
1. 10 Ways to Travel the World with Kids at The Educators' Spin on It.
2. Books about Bullying from Boy Mama Teacher Mama.
3. Comparative Geography for Children - Korea and Norway at Afterschool for Smarty Pants.
4. A Quick and Simple Way to Learn History at This Reading Mama.
5. Chinese New Year Tea Ceremony at Little Wonders' Days.
6. Tips on Raising a Multicultural Child at The Educators' Spin on It.
7. Presidential 4-in-a-Row Game at Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational.
8. Teach Kids About History - even Preschoolers can Learn! at The Measured Mom.
9. Election Day Activity for Kids: Voting at What Do We Do All Day?
10. Raising Globally Aware Kids: Getting Started at Mama Smiles.
Stop by some of my fellow co-hosts' blogs for more of our top posts!