Wednesday, October 29, 2014

United States BINGO (Teacher's Edition)


Three years ago, I made a United States BINGO game for my oldest son. It used some hand-colored states graphics I drew that vanished with the death of an old laptop.


But since that time, numerous teachers have asked me to create more game cards. Having made new states graphics (this time digitally) for our states and capitals pegboard, creating a 30-card set was finally possible.

This new printable is free for download on Google Drive here. Enjoy!


Both my son and I tried to check each card to make sure none had duplicate states, but it's possible we missed one. Please let me know if you find an error.

10 comments:

  1. thank you so much! this will be so fun with my girls. and i will be saving it for my homeschool group too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work! My youngest loves playing bingo so this will be a nice addition to game time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach 7th grade and this is one our curric. as a review. I am planning to use this the first couple of days as a warm up. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome and it's FREE! I can't believe it. Thank you so much. I will be using for a back to school activity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. This will be great for my senior citizens too.

    ReplyDelete