Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Counting Apples {Pegboard Practice}


If you've been following my blog recently, you've seen our pegboard. Some plywood and nails are all it takes to make a great study aid.


My sons love it, especially our 5 year old. We use it to practice matching upper and lower case letters quite a bit at night before bedtime stories. To mix it up, I thought I'd make him numbers pages using some fun apple graphics I made.


Download all three apple pegboard pages for free here from Google Drive.

Our youngest son enjoyed counting the red apples, green apple cores, leaves and apple seeds, and stretching rubberbands from each grouping to the right numeral.


Afterwards, we read some great books about apples and counting. 

1 comment:

  1. These are so nice and creative. Just shared with my occupational therapy followers on Pinterest and Facebook. I love a fresh, new idea that combines motor skills with learning.

    ReplyDelete